If you’re self-motivated, driven, and consider yourself ahead of the curve when it comes to advertising, online marketing and technology, then you might be a perfect fit for our Team. We have fun together, we do great work for great clients, and that’s why we are growing. If you have the required experience for the following open positions here at Team Vision Marketing, then please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVERTISING AGENCY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Team Vision Marketing is seeking account executives (senior and junior) with a minimum of 3 years experience working for an integrated marketing or advertising agency, a digital marketing agency or related. Candidate should also have experience managing integrated marketing campaigns for either travel industry clients (hotels, attractions, timeshare), real estate industry clients, or both . We are looking for junior Account Executives (3 Years Exp.) and Senior Account Executives/ Supervisors (5+ years relevant experience).
- Client Management (proposals, client strategy development, budget maintenance, presentations, meetings management, client reports, etc.)
- Marketing Plan Development, Implementation and Goals Accountability
- Staff Management – develop overall marketing program strategies (online and offline), assign responsibilities to agency team members, coordinate timelines and budgets, and ultimately make sure programs are completed on time and on budget.
- Experience in advertising agency (or similar) client management.
- Experience in managing both online and offline advertising and marketing programs (print, collateral, web, e-marketing and social media).
Job Type: Full-time
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
- Advertising Agency Account Executive, Digitial Marketing Manager, or Social Media Manager: 3 years
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Team Vision Marketing is seeking a social media manager with a minimum of 2 years experience managing social media and online marketing programs for either travel or real estate industry accounts and a solid track record of success. Candidate will work with/collaborate with our existing social media team on several accounts as well as fully manage your own accounts that range from travel to real estate and fashion related companies.
• Develop client social media strategy and set goals and objectives.
• Content curation. Attend relevant community events, client events and meetings, visit client locations, take photos, conduct interviews, write engaging content.
• Write and schedule regular posts for major social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Yelp, Google+ and more.
• Online community engagement. Interact with relevant social media outlets, manage customer and community comments, engage in relevant conversations.
• Manage paid and organic social media promotions.
• Monthly client reports.
Job Type: Full-time
•Honolulu, HI 96813
•Social Media Coordinator or Manager: 2 years