If you’re self-motivated, driven, and consider yourself ahead of the curve when it comes to advertising, online marketing and technology, then you might be a perfect fit for our Team. We have fun together, we do great work for great clients, and that’s why we are growing. If you have the required experience for the following open positions here at Team Vision Marketing, then please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (ONE FULL-TIME POSITION AND FREELANCE POSITIONS)
Team Vision Marketing, a Hawaii-based full servicing advertising agency and digital marketing firm, is hiring for the position of graphic designer. Team Vision Marketing has been a leading full-service advertising agency for over 20 years and has had the pleasure of working on clients that include Castle & Cooke Hawaii, Honua Kai Resort and Spa, Hyatt Regency Waikiki, Four Seasons Resort Lana’i, Ke Kailani, Castle Resorts & Hotels, and many more. You can view examples of our work in our digital portfolio at www.teamvision.com/portfolio.
We are seeking a candidate that has a minimum 3 years of graphic design experience and preferably has worked on real estate and travel industry accounts. Previous experience working for an advertising agency of graphic design firm is a plus. The ideal candidate should have a broad range of design experience, including print advertising design, brochure and collateral design, sign design, web and digital advertising design (Facebook, Instagram and Google display ads. Please submit samples of your work in these areas along with your resume.
The Designer will be responsible for concept, design/layout and production. Previous experience working with printers and sign manufactures from concept to to final printing/fabrication is preferred. We do have an in-house production manager to assist the designer in these areas.
Must have strong graphic design concept, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. We work in a very fast-pace environment, so the candidate must be a self-starter, flexible and have the ability to handle multiple active jobs under pressure on a daily-basis. Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and print knowledge required. Experience in photography and video production are a plus, but not required.
Strong illustration skills and real estate/ travel industry experience are very helpful.
To apply, attach your resume and required samples of work as a PDF and email to email@example.com and reference the position of Graphic Designer. Please indicate whether you are interested in a full-time or part-time position.
We’re sorry that we will not be able to respond to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not call us as we will contact qualified candidates directly.
ADVERTISING AGENCY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Team Vision Marketing is seeking account executives (senior and junior) with a minimum of 3 years experience working for an integrated marketing or advertising agency, a digital marketing agency or related. Candidate should also have experience managing integrated marketing campaigns for either travel industry clients (hotels, attractions, timeshare), real estate industry clients, or both . We are looking for junior Account Executives (3 Years Exp.) and Senior Account Executives/ Supervisors (5+ years relevant experience).
- Client Management (proposals, client strategy development, budget maintenance, presentations, meetings management, client reports, etc.)
- Marketing Plan Development, Implementation and Goals Accountability
- Staff Management – develop overall marketing program strategies (online and offline), assign responsibilities to agency team members, coordinate timelines and budgets, and ultimately make sure programs are completed on time and on budget.
- Experience in advertising agency (or similar) client management.
- Experience in managing both online and offline advertising and marketing programs (print, collateral, web, e-marketing and social media).
Company: Team Vision Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- 4348 Waialae Avenue
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
- Advertising Agency Account Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, or Social Media Manager: 3 years
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Team Vision Marketing is seeking a social media manager with a minimum of 2 years experience managing social media and online marketing programs for either travel or real estate industry accounts and a solid track record of success. Candidate will work with/collaborate with our existing social media team on several accounts as well as fully manage your own accounts that range from travel to real estate and fashion related companies.
• Develop client social media strategy and set goals and objectives.
• Content curation. Attend relevant community events, client events and meetings, visit client locations, take photos, conduct interviews, write engaging content.
• Write and schedule regular posts for major social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Yelp, Google+ and more.
• Online community engagement. Interact with relevant social media outlets, manage customer and community comments, engage in relevant conversations.
• Manage paid and organic social media promotions.
• Monthly client reports.
Job Type: Full-time
•Honolulu, HI 96813
•Social Media Coordinator or Manager: 2 years