Do you keep your social media marketing content fresh, creative, relevant and unique? Or, are you just going through the motions?
Maintaining quality social media channels takes a lot more work than most people realize, and that’s why many companies have relatively little success with it. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when managing successful social media channels, but here are just a few tips from Team Vision Marketing.
1. Keep your social media content interesting and offer variety. If’ you’re a retail store, don’t just publish product photos every day. Show off your staff. Incorporate beautiful pics of Hawaii in your backgrounds. Recognize key Holidays with creative images and tie them back to your store, product or service.
2. Use a combination of photo and video posts. Creating and editing videos is easier than ever using free phone and desktop apps. Practice and get good at it. Videos don’t perform well all of the time, but we find a good mix of photo and video posts creates the best engagement for your social media campaigns.
3. Post Stories. Stories have become a very popular tool on the major social media like Facebook and Instagram. Get comfortable with posting to stories, and figure out (by trial and error) what your customers respond to best.
4. Provide educational content and tips (if you know what you’re talking about). Again, do this in moderation and as part of your overall mix of creative social media content. People may not respond well to educational posts every day, but if you take time to do research and offer quality advice to your customers on areas that you have an expertise in, they will appreciate it and continue to follow your channels.
5. Finally, Boost your posts and pay for Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Posts from time to time. Certain social media channels (FACEBOOK!) are making it harder and harder for businesses to gain Impressions and Likes organically. Even if you don’t have a large budget, low cost boosts can achieve tremendous results for you and help you acquire more Followers – so that in the future you will get more traction organically (free).
If you’re looking for help with your Social Media Management, Faceboook Advertising, or Google AdWords marketing management, give Team Vision Marketing a call at (808) 536-0416, or check out samples of our social media work in our extensive online marketing portfolio at www.teamvision.com/portfolio.
Check out our Instagram Feed Here: Team Vision Instagram