September 3, 2018
Google AdWords Is Now Google Ads
After years of advertiser feedback about the confusion regarding the extensive number of ad products and brands offered by Google, the company has decided to simplify with a product line rebrand. The new product names have already begun rolling out. The good news for ongoing advertisers who are very familiar with the existing products, services and systems, is that this is really just a series of product name changes and no migration or new product training is really required.
Moving forward, Google’s ad products will be divided up into three major brands.
- Google Ads – formerly AdWords. This will serve as the interface where advertisers will buy on all Google platforms, including search, display ads, YouTube videos, Google Play apps advertisements and Google Maps.
- Google Marketing Platform – combines what was formerly DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 which is the company’s analytics tool for marketers.
- Google Ad Manger – this platform combines Double Click Ad Exchange and DoubleClick for Publishers. These are both monetization tools for publishers.
Google Ads – Same Great Advertising Tools
Google Ads offers the same great advertising tools that all advertisers really should be incorporating into their digital marketing mix. We’ve outlined just a few of the key Google Ads products we use here at Team Vision providing our clients with Google Ads Management Services. If you’d like to learn more, give us a call.
Google Text Ads
A text ad is a form of marketing communication that advertisers can use to promote their product or service on the Google Network.
Where text ads appear. These ads can appear on Google results pages and across the Google Network (you have the option to choose either or when setting up campaigns), which includes the Search Network, search partners, and the Display Network.
Google Display Ads and Google Pay Per Click Advertising
The Google Display Network can help you reach people while they’re browsing favorite websites, watching a YouTube video, checking their Gmail message, or using their favorite apps.
Google Remarketing Ads
Remarketing is a powerful way to reconnect with customers who have already visited your web site. It provides you with the opportunity to place highly targeted ads in front of a defined audience of users that have already visited your web site and know about your brand – as they browse through other web sites across the Net. Here at Team Vision, we use our own remarketing ad campaigns to remind past visitors about our brand with fun and creative messaging.
Where Will My Remarketing Ads Show? Your remarketing ads will appear on the Google Display Network and the Google Search Network. The Google Display Network is the largest and most visited website group on the internet. In fact, the Display Network has the ability to reach 90% of Internet users worldwide. Through Google Ads, you have the ability to target specific sites as well as exclude sites that may not be in-line with your brand. To learn more about Google Remarketing Advertising, please read our Google Remarketing 101 blog post at https://www.teamvision.com/re-marketing-101/
If you’d like to learn more about any of Google Ads, Google Pay-Per-Click, and other Google products and services, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (808) 435-3924. We have extensive experience in managing all types of Google Ads, formerly Google AdWords, programs as well as analytics integrations with Google Analytics, phone tracking software and more. Whatever your desired KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), we will set up automated tracking reports that will provide you with the information you need on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Team Vision Marketing is a Hawaii based full-service advertising and marketing agency that serves clients on Oahu, Maui, The Big Island and Kaua’i for over 20 years.
Hear from Harry A. Saunders, President of Castle & Cooke Hawaii, on his experience working with Team Vision.
- How to Select The Best Hawaii Advertising Agency for Your Business
- Hawaii Social Media Marketing Tips
- 2020 Social Media Marketing Trends
- How To Succeed in Zero-Click Search SEO
- Everything You Need to Know About Instagram’s “Hidden Likes” Test
- Your Guide to Google Rich Search Features
- What to Expect After A Google Broad Core Algorithm Update
- Top 5 Facebook Story Sticker Tips
- Hawaii Search Engine Optimization – SEO Companies
- Top 10 Instagram Story Sticker Tips
- Know The Common Difference: Black Hat SEO vs. White Hat SEO
- 10 Types of Content That Will Boost Engagement
- Video Advertising is Growing – Are You Making the Shift?
- Why You Should Advertise on Facebook Messenger
- Buying Instagram Followers – Is It Worth The Money?
- Top 10 Instagram Hashtag Tips for 2019
- What Is IP Targeting and How Can I Use It for My Business?
- 2018 Social Media Trends: Were We Right On The Money?
- Dreaded Advertising Agency Requests Roundup
- Let’s Get Personal: How To Win At Personalized Marketing